Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Bench: More from Vernon Park


Like last week's Friday bench today's benches are again from Vernon Park in Stockport. These are alongside the bowling green.

My photoblog this week has featured other parts of the park including the trees overlooking New Zealand Road and the bandstand.

My favourite benches from last week include Barbara's in Niagra, Mediterranean Kiwi's in Hania, Rune's in Tjorehagen, the Sylvan Muse's in Durham and a stone bench in Waterford.

A few weeks ago I showed you the first rainbow we'd seen from our new apartment. You can now see our second rainbow on Hyde DP Xtra.

7 comments:

  1. This is a lovely long row of benches - I hope they are all full with people watching the bowling on warm summer days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These benches look quite comfortable with the bit of slant to the backrests. A perfect place to watch the bowling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the angle you have chosen for this picture (and bench). It made me feel like trying it here and now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who would guess benches could be so interesting?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting! Lots of benches for enjoying the day all lined up! Glad to see you had another bench this week.

    I deleted my comment above because I had three typos in it --sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely bench, there's a lot of them could sleep there. Come sit on my bench.

    ReplyDelete