The theme this week at One Deep Breath is one-line haiku.
Here is a selection of haiku written during our visit to Tenerife in February 2006.
- lift music wafts down the corridor into our room
- two palm trees a ladies old bicycle parked between
- purple flowers opposite burnt-out remains of mini-golf
- skateboard park iron bars at the entrance to the church
- on the roof outside the nudist zone topless sunbathers
- among dunes across the old crater snow and stones
- hillside terraces hang uncultivated between land-slips
- overcoats strewn on hotel lobby cases the weather back home
- red sailboat at the side of the motorway by a bus stop
## 2 & 6 were published in Time Haiku (UK).
## 4, 5 & 9 and the above charcoal were published in The Sons of Camus Writers International (Canada).