Saturday, May 12, 2007

Charles Bukowski in periodicals

I recently had an email from a Spanish scholar currently writing a PhD dissertation on Charles Bukowski's poetry and who is also compiling a bibliography of his periodical appearances.
I've tracked down most of his US appearances - well over a thousand! - but there are many holes regarding the non-US publications: Canada, Europe, Australia and even India! I would appreciate any input at all as far as these non-US publications are concerned. However, I'm limiting the scope of my project to Bukowski periodical appearances in English. I would need a hundred lifetimes to track down his appearances in translation! So if you know of any Bukowski citations at all, please drop me a line at homegrown@bukowski.net I'll be sure to include your name in the acknowledgments.
Can anyone help?

1 comment: