Sunday, February 24, 2008

Canal graffiti


Recently on Hyde Daily photo I posted Canalside Graffiti.

As usual I added the blog URL to the photo. This is partly for advertising purposes (sometimes I print out a set of postcards from the blog for giving away) and partly to discourage copyright infringement.

Martin Clark wrote
Goodness, Gerald - someone has written your blog address on the surface of the towpath!
At the same time, Ashtonian who now lives in California, decided to do some work on my image, removing the scrawl and painting the URL on the wall! The above picture is the result.

4 comments:

  1. It is the Peak Forest Canal.

    My Hyde DP blog has a number of pictures from a walk I took in January - try the "waterways" tag there to see them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a moment there, I thought someone actually graffiti the wall with your blog address. You did a nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that really made me smile, I thought you'd got into guerilla tactics to advertise your blog!

    Thanks for backing me up on the new site replacing One Deep Breath!

    ReplyDelete