TOPIC: "Five Things You Don't Know About Me (of which, only FOUR are TRUE) ... Which one's NOT True?" ~ DISCUSS!
- I went to school with Rita Haworth.
- I went skinny-dipping on a beach near Bridlington.
- I drove over the Atlantic.
- I did the twist on stage dressed in a monkey suit.
- My shortest published poem consists of a single three-letter word.
In the tradition of QI I may award minus points for obvious but wrong answers. Creative comments and/or correct answers may earn their authors a book or postcard.
To comment, click on the link below labelled responses. If you aren't a blogger you can still respond by selecting other or anonymous and posting your comment. If you choose "anonymous" though do sign your name within the comment else I'll probably delete it.