Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I have been tagged

I've been tagged by MedaM from Sarajevo.

These are the rules.

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs

So eight random facts about myself:

1. My father belonged to Wakefield Harriers and ran marathons.
2. I once had an addiction to Mars Bars.
3. My nick-name at school was Nivea and I still don't know why.
4. My sister was Miss England until she got married.
5. After 27 years, my wife and I renewed our marriage vows at a ceremony led by the local policeman in the most romantic place in New Zealand.
6. I bought my first car the day after failing my second driving test.
7. My poetry has been translated into more than a dozen languages.
8. I probably spend too much time in front of the computer.

Now who shall I tag?

1. Dave - Outhouse Capital of Canada
2. Becky Scarrott - Beckster's Days
3. Kaz - Youngest Pensioner
4. Dick - Eye on Texel
5. Jilly - Riviera Dogs
6. Tom - Welcome to Wigger's World
7. Mike - Quick Snap 365
8. Per Stromsjo - Stockholm by Plenty

7 comments:

  1. YOu certainly sound like an interesting person! I'll be anxious to read what some of those you tagged have to say about themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerald, thanks. I appreciate the gesture but I'd still prefer to abstain from taking part in this tagging. Fortunately there are many other ways to stay in touch.

    Cheers from Stockholm (or, to be precise, from Scania where I'm spending a few vacation days)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!
    My folks are coming up to their 30th wedding anniversary on New Year's Eve, I'm tryin to organise a renewal of vows for them in Barbados, where my Dad often works in construction. Any advice is welcome, I'm not really sure how to go about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your random facts - and thanks for tagging me. I'll get mine on probably tomorrow or the next day.

    I didn't think I liked this idea but see how interesting it is to know a little more about our fellow bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is wrong with being addicted to Mars bars?? :-)

    Actually, I prefer Sneakers, with peanuts in them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the heads-up on the enabling the profile. Didn't realise it was the problem. Should be fixed now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your random facts! I've been tagged too, and it's fun to poke around and see what other people have chosen to reveal about themselves.

    ummm...Ming likes eating sneakers??? I thought those were for running...might be a bit tough to chew on...

    ReplyDelete