Saturday, December 16, 2006

Bolts of Silk

Juliet Wilson was just published my poem Why Did You Come? on her Bolts of Silk blog.

Written forty years ago, the poem was included in a now obscure pamphlet The Wine, The Women & The Song published in 1972 by Arthur Smith's Kenfig Press in South Wales.

I knew Arthur as a member of the British Amateur Press Association. He published a number of a different small magazines before concentrating on editing the well-loved short story magazine Cambrensis. He died in November 2006.

Another poem of mine on Bolts of Silk is Escape

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Must to go Bolts of Silk now. (I love that blog name.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this when you posted it? Thanks for the link! (And for sending me your poems of course!).

    ReplyDelete