That is the question.
As I said in an earlier post about awards, my feelings towards these things are a bit ambivalent.
I was tagged yesterday by D J Kirkby. I went off and had a shower and while the water cascaded over my skin, thought about how to reject her request in the nicest possible way.
OK well I did do the truth meme and the 8 random facts meme, so, what the heck - so long as we don't do too many of these things - one or two a year, why not?
I tried tracing back the taggers to find the origins of this meme but it petered out when either the taggee failed to mention their tagger or the post couldn't be found. I didn't come across any exceptionally exciting blogs but I did discover a delightful set of six-words memoirs published on the National Public Radio site.
The meme instructions are:
- Write your own six word memoir.
- Post it on your blog; include a visual illustration if you'd like.
- Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible.
- Tag at least five more blogs with links.
- Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
precocious teenager now grumpy old man
So now, which bloggers